Stonework, sculpture and restoration. Manufacture of all types of works and carving of natural stone, both by hand and with electrical tools. The works they carry out are mainly directed at the carving of stone of different natures: marble, limestone and granite, among others where they use a wide variety of techniques to carve stone, maintaining its traditional character. All their designs start off with a set of drawings and sketches until they have defined the plans. When they create a piece, artistic or architectural, they always reflect their passion for the craft.
– Stonework, Centre of Crafts in León.
– Craftsmanship and restoration works, School of Marble in Andalusia.
– Sculpture, artisanal teaching centre in Deba.
– Direct carving, Centre of Crafts in León, delivered by the master Miguel Sobrino.
– Stereotomy of stone. Centre of Crafts in León, delivered by the master Enrique Rabasa.
– Pathology, methodology and conservation and restoration criteria for stone heritage. School of historic heritage in Nájera.
– Practical training in restoration of goods of cultural interest: sculpture. Ciudad de la Cultura, Gijón.
Manufacture of pieces for the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
Restoration of the Church of San Antonio Abad in the Monasterio de las Huelgas, in Burgos.
Restoration of the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela.