Business dedicated to the restoration of ornaments, plastering and manufacture and placing of plaster altarpieces.
They also specialize in the construction of the traditional encamonadas vaults (hanging wooden vaults covered with plaster) and coffered ceilings.
They always bear in mind the traditional techniques when carrying out of their works, as well as when executing their mouldings.
The learning of the craft has been by family inheritance, where the figures of Miguel P. Galán and Antonio Morell cannot be left unmentioned. They have also broadened their knowledge thanks to the courses they attended in San Carlos.
• Restoration of Las Virtudes en el Desierto, in Benicassim.
• Main neoclassic altarpiece embracing a series of wooden columns of the Hermanos Vergara.
• Gothic altarpiece, in Benissa.
• Restoration of the Gothic chapel of Santa Ana.
• Capitals in Alcalalí (Alicante).